September 20 Entertainment
Little Italy -- The West End from THE CAVE to Main & Washington Street
- music, food, vintage cars, art, cheese tasting and a live radio broadcast
Santander Stage Sponsored by Holly C & Co. Fine Homes
- 6:00 PM - Victoria and Riley - ..Two fine young singers doing fine young songs
- 7:15 PM - Bradley Royds - Always astounding....come and see!
- 8:30 PM - Gator Glenn - a compendium of exotic blues
Cape Ann Savings Park Stage Sponsored by Applied Materials
- 6:00 PM - Will & Janice - Wicked cool covers, originals, and close harmony
- 7:00 PM - Jazz Masters - Bert Seager brings some heavy jazz cats to town
- 8:30 PM - Willie "Loco" Alexander & The Raztones - There is nothing like these guys Anywhere!!! Be there!
Mystery Train Stage Sponsored by Institution for Savings
- 6:00 PM - GHS Docksiders - Gloucester High School Big Band
- 7:00 PM - Pulcinella - Commedia Dell'arte!
- 7:05 PM - Newpoli - Italian Folk Music!
- 8:00 PM - Stefano Marchese & Spajazzy - Jazz rhythms with Italian flare
Sargent Stage Sponsored by Bank Gloucester
- 6:00 PM - Dr. Bones' Circus of Marvels - The troupe is back with more thrills and spectacle Than EVER. Pick your jaw up off the ground
before someone steps on it!
- 7:15 PM - Down Home Swing - World-class acoustic quartet from right here on Cape Ann
- 8:30 PM - The Willtones - Rock classics and originals played with passion.
Roaming Main Street
*All times approximate
AT CAPE ANN COMMUNITY CINEMA
- A party for seniors including a free movie, "Charade" with Cary Grant at 7 pm, cake and free snacks. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor at 21 Main Street. There's comfy sofas too!
AT THE DOG BAR with Smokin' Jim's Barbecue in the back garden
- Joe Thomas - outdoor sing-alongs during the breaks!
VISIT KIDS' TOWN FOR GAMES, FACEPAINTING, KID SNACKS.
A new feature, Art Town, on Center Street offers artists and artisans display and informational space.